SVT is a value-added distributor of technology solutions and services, providing a premier client experience. Simply stated integrity is our infrastructure. Over 60 years of success in the technology industry has been a direct result of maintaining our core principles. By staying dedicated to our clients, committed to our workforce and loyal to our partners, we have firmly established a best-in-class cornerstone to our existence. Certifications and continuing education are a vital part of our ability to bring the best solutions to our customers. Our team members have clear career and training plans that encourage professional development to benefit themselves and our customers.
In addition, SVT is a member of both the National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) and InfoComm International. We are currently certified through InfoComm as an Audio/Video Solutions Provider at the Emerald level. Other affiliations include Media Communications Association-International (MCA-I) and American Institute of Architects-Professional Affiliate (AIA-PA).
SVT KEY DIFFERENTIATORS
SVT remains committed to aligning our recruitment strategy with our internal clients’ needs (employees). We’re focused on attracting top-talent to niche practice areas with an emphasis on candidates with prior industry experience who can work positively with others and collaborate in a team setting.
WORK LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS • Telecommute options • Flexible Schedules • Generous Vacation Policy • Generous Number of Paid Holidays • Generous Sick/Personal Day Policy • Corporate Sponsored Activities (Team Outings, Catered Meals, Holiday Parties) • Paid Family Leave Program (Mother/Father)
HEALTH & LIFE INSURANCE OPTIONS • Substantial Medical coverage subsidy • Medical Insurance • Prescription Insurance • Dental Insurance • Paid $10,000 life insurance • Optional Employee and Dependent life insurance • Optional Short- and Long-Term disability insurance • Vision Insurance • Flexible Spending Account – FSA • Flexible Spending Account for Child Care
COMPENSATION PROGRAMS • 401(K) • Paid Family Leave Program • Monthly bonus incentives • Yearly bonus incentives • Credit card points program • Employee appreciation packages (Gift cards, event tickets, getaway weekends, car detailing) • Paid Vacation • Paid Training • Employee Referral Program • Recognition Awards • Paid Sick Days • Paid Holidays • Paid Company Apparel (coats, shirts, hats)
The Post Sales AV Engineer is responsible for the technical success of a project. In conjunction with the Project Manager, the Post Sales AV Engineer is responsible to keep projects running smoothly and within budget without compromising safety and quality standards, in addition to meeting customer, statutory/regulatory, and organizational requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews sold scope of work with Solutions Architects and Project Managers
- Works with Project Manager and end user to confirm all system functionality and programming requirements are understood and carried out
- Creates final engineering documents for projects using signed off on scope of work and bill of materials which include but are not limited to marked up drawings, final list of materials including all cables and connectors. Uses internal system when required for order entry
- Responsible for notifying client of all power, data, and IP requirements
- Travels to locations for site visits, on site engineering and commissioning as needed
- Promptly reports all functionality or customer issues to Project Manager and helps work on resolution of issues; assures that project is completed on time and on budget
- Main customer contact for all technical questions pertaining to projects.
- Escalation contact for on-site service calls for remote support
- Performs other project duties as required
A high school diploma or GED is required; At least five years prior experience in Controls Programming. Experience with both Crestron and AMX control systems is preferred. Crestron Programming Certification is preferred. ACE certification preferred. Experience In C# and HTML5 is strongly preferred. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential. Good leadership skills are needed. Experience and Certifications in QSYS, Biamp, Cisco and Polycom highly desired. Requires someone with a high attention to detail and extreme sense of urgency.
For more information or to inquire about future openings for this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org