Join our Team!
SVT is currently seeking an experienced Director of Sales
SVT is a value-added distributor of technology solutions and services, providing a premier client experience. Simply stated integrity is our infrastructure. Over 60 years of success in the technology industry has been a direct result of maintaining our core principles. By staying dedicated to our clients, committed to our workforce and loyal to our partners, we have firmly established a best-in-class cornerstone to our existence. Certifications and continuing education are a vital part of our ability to bring the best solutions to our customers. Our team members have clear career and training plans that encourage professional development to benefit themselves and our customers.
In addition, SVT is a member of both the National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) and InfoComm International. We are currently certified through InfoComm as an Audio/Video Solutions Provider at the Emerald level. Other affiliations include Media Communications Association-International (MCA-I) and American Institute of Architects-Professional Affiliate (AIA-PA).
SVT KEY DIFFERENTIATORS
SVT remains committed to aligning our recruitment strategy with our internal clients’ needs (employees). We’re focused on attracting top-talent to niche practice areas with an emphasis on candidates with prior industry experience who can work positively with others and collaborate in a team setting.
WORK LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS • Telecommute options • Flexible Schedules • Generous Vacation Policy • Generous Number of Paid Holidays • Generous Sick/Personal Day Policy • Corporate Sponsored Activities (Team Outings, Catered Meals, Holiday Parties) • Paid Family Leave Program (Mother/Father)
HEALTH & LIFE INSURANCE OPTIONS • Substantial Medical coverage subsidy • Medical Insurance • Prescription Insurance • Dental Insurance • Paid $10,000 life insurance • Optional Employee and Dependent life insurance • Optional Short- and Long-Term disability insurance • Vision Insurance • Flexible Spending Account – FSA • Flexible Spending Account for Child Care
COMPENSATION PROGRAMS • 401(K) • Paid Family Leave Program • Monthly bonus incentives • Yearly bonus incentives • Credit card points program • Employee appreciation packages (Gift cards, event tickets, getaway weekends, car detailing) • Paid Vacation • Paid Training • Employee Referral Program • Recognition Awards • Paid Sick Days • Paid Holidays • Paid Company Apparel (coats, shirts, hats)
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
The Director of Sales primary objective is to recruit, train, and manage the Solutions Architect team. They work closely with the Sales, Operations, and Customer Experience departments, actively engages Sales Team to pursue and win successful installation projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the VP of Sales & Marketing to set sales objectives and quotas, and support and encourage Sales team to meet them. This includes short- and long-term sales plans.
- Conduct in-depth research of the market and customers to identify prospects and partnerships to acquire new logos.
- Actively work with current clients to obtain referrals and potential case studies.
- Analyze and review sales data to make actionable decisions regarding sales goals.
- Directly fosters and supports the sales team with installation services sales.
- Develops and coordinates sales presentations and secures prospect commitments with channel partner and sales resources.
- Participates, develops and/or supports marketing activities, trade shows & events as assigned.
- Keeps leadership informed by submitting activity and results using designated tools.
- Maintains current Company, customer, technical and professional knowledge.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Business acumen.
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communications abilities
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Ready to learn new skills.
For more information or to inquire about future openings for this position, please send a resume to email@example.com