About the Job
SVT is currently hiring an experienced Customer Experience Manager. Must be an energetic self-starter to lead a Customer Experience group in providing a premium customer experience to a subscriber customer base.
The ideal candidate will have minimum Level 3 experience leading a customer experience group that troubleshoots A/V and IOT equipment and dispatches support technicians. Experience managing customer SLAS and support contracts is highly preferred. Experience working with IT teams, and with Fortune 2000 is also very desirable.
The position will be based out of company offices, Brighton or Kalamazoo Michigan. Typical working hours are 8-5 Monday to Friday local time; however, support coverage is 24/7 so flexible scheduling and work outside for normal business hours may be required at times.
SVT is a value-added distributor of technology solutions and services, providing a premier client experience. Simply put, integrity is our infrastructure. Over 60 years of success in the technology industry has been a direct result of maintaining our core principles. By staying dedicated to our clients, committed to our workforce and loyal to our partners, we have firmly established a best-in-class cornerstone to our existence. Certifications and continuing education are a vital part of our ability to bring the best solutions to our customers. Our team members have clear career and training plans that encourage professional development to benefit themselves and our customers.
In addition, SVT is a member of both the National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) and AVIXA. We are currently certified through InfoComm as an Audio/Video Solutions Provider at the Emerald level. Other affiliations include Media Communications Association-International (MCA-I) and American Institute of Architects-Professional Affiliate (AIA-PA).
SVT Key Differentiators
SVT remains committed to aligning our recruitment strategy with our internal clients’ needs (employees). We are focused on attracting top-talent to niche practice areas with an emphasis on candidates with prior industry experience who can work positively with others and collaborate in a team setting.
The CX Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the CX department. The manager will work with other departments to make sure that the CX process is well understood throughout the organization and all departments understand their roles and interactions with the CX team. CX manager will act as an operational escalation for members of the CX department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading a team of service technicians and service coordinators, including performing weekly 1 on 1 calls.
- Responsible for delivering a premium customer experience during service interactions.
- Promptly reports and escalates customer issues to the Advanced Support Group Manager
- Sets up contracts and keeps track of QBRs and contract renewals, maintains metrics around team and contract performance.
- Maintains the on-call rotation and acts as a backup resource for on call.
- Review and update department processes and training to maximize efficiency.
- High School diploma or GED is required (college or a degree in is a plus)
- 3 — 5 years’ experience in A/V
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in leading installation or service teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Solutions 360 is preferred.
- Excellent time management skills
For more information or to inquire about future openings for this position, please send a resume to email@example.com