Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the SVT Project team with end-to-end development of Crestron system programs including UX design, program development, and deployment.
- Travel to client sites to provide programming services and deployment on system installations including video, audio, video conferencing, boardroom, access control and video surveillance.
- Maintain knowledge base of current manufacturers and components relevant to the systems provided and serviced by SVT
- Develop timelines and meet deadlines.
- Verify system wiring diagrams for equipment racks and components.
- Create and follow documentation procedures and policies.
- Interface with SVT Project Management throughout the installation process to ensure customer satisfaction and proper system operation.
- Escalation for onsite service support.
- Open to candidates nationwide.
Signing bonus currently offered.
- Crestron Certification Preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced Crestron skills
- Cisco, Biamp and Polycom certifications highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent professional experience
- CTS Certification preferred
- 2+ years’ experience
For more information or to inquire about future openings for this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org