Summary Of Functions
SVT is currently seeking a talented, career minded individual to join our team as a Channel Account Manager. This position will be located in New Jerey. The selected individual will be responsible for providing the design and estimating of customer projects for a diverse set of technology solutions. SVT Channel Account Manager’s primary objective is to expand assigned channel accounts and develop new channel partnerships. Works closely with Sales, Solution Architects, Operations, and Service to ensure assigned channel partners are provided world class service and support. Actively engages channel partner sales resources to generate and qualify new sales opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Engages and trains channel partner’s sales resources on SVT capabilities and offerings.
- Prospect within assigned Channel for multiple touch cadence.
- Develops strategic business plans and presents quarterly business reviews to management.
- Understands and documents channel partner organization and processes.
- Develops and coordinates sales presentations and secures prospect commitments with channel partner and SVT sales resources.
- Directs all channel partner’s requests to appropriate SVT departments and resources.
- Actively engages channel partner resources to identify and qualify sales opportunities.
- Participates, develops and/or supports SVT marketing activities, trade shows & events as assigned.
- Develops and implements marketing and sales strategy for securing and/or increasing market share, sales and profit.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results using the firm’s designated tools.
- Maintains current Company, customer, technical and professional knowledge.
- Position requires extensive travel throughout the United States and Canada.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communications abilities
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Ready to learn new skills
For more information or to inquire about future openings for this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org