1. Payment. Payments shall be invoiced and due in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth above. SVT shall invoice Customer for progress payments on a monthly basis, based upon equipment stored or delivered, and services and work performed. Whereas Customer establishes and maintains satisfactory credit With SVT, payments shall be due and payable thirty (30) days from date of invoice.
2. Pricing. The pricing set forth in this agreement is based on the quantity of devices to be installed and services to be performed as set forth in the "Statement of Work" (SOW) for equipment and services. If the actual number of devices installed or services to be performed is greater than that set forth in the SOW, the price will be adjusted accordingly. Customer agrees to pay all taxes, permits, and other charges, including but not limited to state and local Sales.
3. Compliance. SVT does not undertake an obligation to inspect for compliance with laws or regulations unless specifically stated in the scope of Work. Any additional services or equipment required to meet code requirements will be provided at an additional cost to Customer.
4. General Provisions. All work to be performed by SVT will be performed during normal working hours on normal working days (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays) as defined by SVT, unless additional times are specifically described in the SOW. SVT will perform the services and provide the equipment described in the SOW.
5. Customer Responsibilities. Customer shall furnish all necessary facilities for performance of work by SVT, adequate space for storage and handling of materials, lighting, climate control, electrical, telephone, crane and elevator service and any necessary permits. Customer shall supply all conduits, j-hooks, bridal rings, properly sized back boxes, and any necessary modifications to the facility to allow for cable access between rooms or within walls. This agreement assumes any existing systems are in operational and maintainable unless specifically identified in the SOW. Customer shall supply: required schematics and drawings unless they are to be supplied by SVT in accordance With this agreement; provide SVT access to any system(s) to be serviced; comply with all laws, codes, and regulations pertaining to the services provided.
6. Hazards. Customer represents that, except to the extent that SVT has been given written notice of the following hazards prior to the execution of this agreement, to the best of Customer's knowledge there is no: "permit confined space," as defined by OSHA, risk of infectious disease; need for air monitoring, respiratory protection, or other medical risk; asbestos, asbestos-containing material, formaldehyde or other potentially hazardous material contained in or on the surface of the floors, walls, ceilings, insulation or other structural components of the area of any building where work is required to be performed under this agreement.
7. Warranty. SVT Warrants the system (as distinguished from manufacturer hardware and software warranties) provided pursuant to this agreement to be free from defects in workmanship under normal use for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of first beneficial use, unless a separate SVT Managed Care Agreement is executed to cover any extended services. Warranty coverage consists of workmanship only and does not warrant any manufacturer defects, nor labor to correct such defects, identified post system sign off.